IMPORTANT Reminder: Please remember that it is very hard to give an exact time for your grooming appointment. Due to the fact we are mobile and many things can happen (traffic, matted dog, elderly dog that need more time, puppy that needs more time) we ask for you to give us an hour window. We do our best to give you our best guess when assigning an appointment time. Thank you!
Beware of skunks! If your dog has a run in with a skunk and you need help right away, there are ways to cut the smell. Here is an good article on what to do:
MEET OUR GROOMERS. CLICK HERE.
WHY GO MOBILE? ClicK HERE!
NEWS: SUMMER IS HERE AND THE FLEAS AND TICKS ARE BITING!
Check out our latest blog on FLEA PRODUCTS AND SAFETY. Click here: News
TOP 10 REASONS WHY IT COSTS MORE TO GET YOUR PET'S HAIR CUT THAN YOUR OWN!
10. Your hairdresser doesn't wash and clean your rear end.
9. You don't go for eight weeks without washing or brushing your hair.
8. Your hairdresser doesn't have to give you a sanitary trim.
7. Your hairdresser doesn't have to clean your ears.
6. Your hairdresser doesn't have to remove the boogies from your eyes.
5. You sit still for your hairdresser.
4. Your haircut doesn't include a manicure or pedicure.
3. Your hairdresser only washes and cuts the hair on your head.
2. You don't bite or scratch your hairdresser.
1. The likelihood of you pooping on the hairdresser is pretty slim.
LET US GIVE A ROYAL TREATMENT TO YOUR DOG!
Want your dog to look like a million bucks but don't have a million bucks to spend? Don't worry! Linda's Grooming Palace will come to you with our mobile service. We offer the best in dog grooming with state-of-the-art equipment and experienced groomers.
COMPREHENSIVE GROOMING SERVICES
Operating from a self-sufficient, ultramodern van, customized to provide comprehensive grooming services, we offer full service pet grooming in the Richland County and surrounding areas.