By Linda CarrMarch 15, 2020
What LGP is doing about CONVID-19
Our hearts go out to everyone who has been impacted by this pandemic. Although your pets can not get the virus, they can potentially be "carriers". We want to assure you that will will be putting in place extra precautionary measures.
At Linda's Grooming Palace we are vigilant in keeping our grooming space clean, however we will be doing extra to put your mind at ease.
- We will now use our own washable leads, one per dog, that are washed and sanitized each day. Please give your dog to the groomer without any collars (flea and tick collars as well), harnesses or leashes.
- We will be spraying down all surface areas between each client.
- All equipment, including combs, brushes, clippers, blades, attachment combs and grooming nooses will be sprayed with our TB-Cide sanitizing spray between clients.
- All dogs will go directly into the tub to be bathed once in the van.
- Badly matted dogs that need shaved before the bath will need to be rescheduled.
- Groomers will be washing hands thoroughly between clients with no hand shaking or hugs to owners.
- All towels are only used once and are laundered at the end of each day with bleach.
Please be assured that many of these practices are already being done on a daily basis. The safety and well being of our clients and their pets is our top priority, and we are committed to doing our part to follow the recommendations of the government and health authorities. Contact us if you you have flu like symptoms in your household and we will reschedule for a later date. Thank you as always for trusting us with your furry family member!
« Back to News